In trend activities that you can do at home
Since the14 days quarantine has been enforced in Thailand and globally due to the Covid-19 breakout. Self quarantine is the most talked about topic, and we would like to share some interesting activities which you can do at home during your 2 weeks isolation period.
- Reading books: who has always wanted to spend time enjoying your favourite books but never had time. Now it is time to go grab more of them!
- Cooking: here comes your chance for you to create a new menu or even learn to cook. Of course, you could do that by watching Youtube, TV or try to study recipes on blogs.
- Tik Tok Challenge: a lot of dance challenges are going on a lot on social media. This could be another fun way to do exercise.
- Binge watching series: the number of active users who watch online series has increased.
- Play board games online, millionaire games or go back to the classic one like jigsaw puzzles. But skip all the gambling ones.
- Go for PC games. If you are a gamer, you might have a list on your mind already. But if you don't, we recommend you ROV and Counter.
- Go gardening: water your plant or decorate your garden.
- Workout at home: bodyweight like squats, shoulder taps or push ups ( You can use water bottles instead of dumbbells. )
- Write blog post: if you are keen on telling stories on social media, this is a great idea to become a blogger as you have time to be creative on your contents.
- Take good care of yourself. Dont skip your skin care routine. As all the beauty salons have been closed, homemade masks for your face or hair. Spa or paint your nails.
- Meditate: relax your mind and focus on the positive side of things.